Confidence Pro Tips
Over the years, many of my clients have asked me, “How about putting all of your Pro Tips in one place?” Well, here they are. Inside my new book, The NOW Hello: What to Say | What to Do in The World of Work. . .now, whether you’re Remote, Hybrid or In Person.
There are 60 Pro Tips in ranging from how to:
· practice losing weak words and replace them with more confident language
· The Confidence Project 4-step process for apologizing and, when you don’t need to say, “I’m sorry”
· What to say to people to help them pronounce your name the way you want
· cleaver tips for in-person and online networking no matter what your personality type
· how to exit from an over talker
· how to get people to answer to your emails
· And, if you’re leaving your job or company for whatever reason, how to “leave a clean campsite.”
Every week, I’m sharing one of the Pro Tips in a 1-minute video. You can find them on our website at www.ConfidenceProject.com. Click on the My Books tab and scroll down to The NOW Hello Pro Tips.
I’m thrilled to bring these good ideas and skills to you. Either in the book or on the videos. Use them and share them and perhaps you’ll be a part of creating a Confident Company Culture.
Thanks for reading.